Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

Day 23: A picture of something you wish, you'll never forget

Day 23: A picture of something you wish, you'll never forget

That picture stands for a school trip my grade and I did in 2009 (7th grade) to a very beautiful island called Wangerooge. Totally worth visiting it. Unfortunately, my camera was stolen there, so I don't have a single photo of that trip. But I wanted to show you a picture so bad, because I really loved that trip and that nature around there and the sea and the people and and and. So here's the picture (sadly not taken by me. But well.). You can see the youth hostel we lived in for the 10 days of the school trip. And the little path on the right bottom of the picture lead to the sea and the beach. Was so wonderful there. Really miss it.


Stay tuned for the last week ! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen